WBJEE 2019 Registration: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state level examination conducted by WJEEB for the academic session of 2019-20. Candidates who are eligible can start filling up the WBJEE 2019 application form on 26/12/2018 onwards. WBJEE Apply online link is now open @ https://wbjeeb.nic.in. To know more information regarding WBJEE 2019 Exam, Wbjee 2019 application form, How to apply, WBJEE eligibility criteria, syllabus, cutoff, and other details, read the full article below.
Wbjee 2019 Important Dates and Overview
Wbjee is conducted by WBJEEB for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Architecture, and Pharmacy Courses in Government Colleges, Universities as well as Self Financing Engineering & Technological Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
|Events||Dates and Overview|
|Exam Name||WBJEE 2019|
|Exam Type||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Starting date of WBJEE 2019 online application||26th December 2018|
|Last date to submit Wbjee Application form||22nd January 2019|
|Wbjee Application form Correction Window||23rd to 25th Jan 2019|
|Wbjee Admit Card Availability||7th May 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 Exam Date||19th May 2019 (Sunday)|
|WBJEE Result||25 Jun 2019|
|WBJEE Counselling Starts||Last week of June 2019|
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Citizenship: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2019 and should have been born on or before 31.12.2002.
- For admission to the degree level Marine Engineering Course, the lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on
31.12.2019 and the upper age limit is 25 Years as on 31.12.2019.
A candidate appearing in the Qualifying Examination i.e. the ‘10+2’ Examination in 2019 or already passed can sit in the WBJEE 2019 but shall not be eligible for seat allotment if he/she does not pass the Qualifying Examination with the required minimum eligibility criteria mentioned below:
WBJEE Application Form 2019
Candidates who are eligible can fill the WBJEE online application form (read eligibility above). Below we have mentioned the step by step process.
- WBJEE 2019 application form has to be filled ONLINE only through the web portal http://wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Candidates must to have an email ID and working mobile number (All SMS/communication alert by the board will be sent on this number and ID).
- Candidate must apply for the WBJEE application, fees payment, download confirmation page before 22/01/19.
Wbjee Application Fee: The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the WBJEE 2019 is ₹500 plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable as per the mode of payment selected. Payment can be made in Online through NetBanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or by cash in offline by generating challan.
How to Apply for WBJEE 2019?
- Visit the Official website https://wbjeeb.nic.in/genregwb/root/Home.aspx?appFormId=WBJEEB19
- Click on the ‘apply for wbjee’ button.
- Start Filling up of Application Form by entering your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth.
- After filling all the details click on submit and upload scanned photographs of your recent passport size photo and signature. Note: Copy of the same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination center, during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc.
- Both photo and signature must be in JPG/JPEG format with size 3 kB to 100 kB (4 cm x 3 cm) for the photograph and 3 kB to 30 kB (4 cm x 1.5 cm) for the signature.
- After uploading the scanned images click on submit and pay the application fee of 500/-
- On successful fee payment your application is submitted and now candidate will have an option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’.
- Take a print out of the Confirmation Page for future reference.
WBJEE 2019 – Correction of application form
The WBJEE form correction window will open from 23 to 25 Jan 2019. If any candidate intends to correct any information in his/her application, he/she can do so during the given correction window period using the edit mode.
Note: It is not possible to correct any primary registration data i.e. Name, Mother’s name, Father’s Name, gender and Date of birth.
Also Read: UPSEE 2019
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates are required to appear for two papers in WBJEE 2019
- Paper-I – Mathematics
- Paper-II – Physics & Chemistry (combined)
Candidates appearing in both Paper-I and Paper-II will be eligible for admission in Engineering/ Architecture/ Technology/Pharmacy Courses in all institutes (who are awarded rank)
Candidates appearing in Paper-II only will be eligible for admission only in Pharmacy Courses (except in Jadavpur University).
The wbjee question paper is divided into 3 categories:
- Category 1: Only one answer option is correct
- Category 2: Only one answer option is correct
- Category 3: One or more answer option(s) are correct
|Category-I (1 Mark Each)||50||30||30|
|Category-II (2 Mark Each)||15||5||5|
|Category-III (2 Mark Each)||10||5||5|
WBJEE Syllabus 2019
Candidates can follow the syllabus very carefully in order to score good marks in the exam. Below we have mentioned the detailed syllabus of wbjee 2019.
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Nuclear Physics
- Wave Motion
- Solids & Semiconductor Devices
- Modern Physics – Atomic Models
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- p- Block Elements
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- Alcohol Phenol Ether
- Coordination Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids & Derivatives
- Sets, Relation & Functions
- Matrices & Determinants
- 3-D Geometry
- Theory of Equations
- Definite Integration
- Complex Numbers
- Indefinite Integration
- Permutation & Combination
Click here to read more details on each chapter.
WBJEE Admit Card
The Wbjee 2019 admit card will be made available from 07 May 2019 onwards. Candidates can download the admit from the official website and take a print out of it. WBJEE Admit card must be produced on the exam day in examination center, candidate failing to bring admit card will not be allowed to enter the center. Click here to Download WBJEE Admit Card.
WBJEE Answers Key 2019
The Model Wbjee Answer Keys will be published in www.wbjeeb.nic.in shortly after the examination. Any candidate can challenge any model answer key by logging in with his/her password. Challenges of the model answer keys will be accepted online through the link to be given for the purpose in www.wbjeeb.nic.in on payment of ₹500 per question. The fee once paid is non-refundable.
WBJEE Cut Off 2019
Candidates performance on the Paper 1 and Paper 2 will decide the WBJEE cutoff 2019 for each candidate. The Wbjee 2019 cutoff will be officially declared by the WBJEEB. Know more details here.
WBJEE 2019 Result
Based on the performance in the Paper 1 and Paper 2, the board will decide the rank for each candidate and publish a general merit rank (GMR) on its website to get admission in engineering, pharmacy, and architecture courses. The WBJEE Result rank card will contain all relevant ranks, total score and component scores in paper-I (Mathematics) and paper-II (Physics & Chemistry).
The rank card can be downloaded till the last date of e-counseling and final admission of the candidates. Candidates can download their WBJEE 2019 result published in the form of Rank Card from 25th June 2019. Whenever the result will be declared we will publish it here.
WBJEE Counselling 2019
The e-counseling or WBJEE Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of the result. Based on the General merit rank candidates can choose their colleges and lock their choices in favorite order. If alloted, you will be called for the counselling.
WBJEE Counselling is 3 round process, after the first round, a candidate will be given a choice to either lock the alloted college or carry forward for further rounds. After completing all the rounds and locking the choice, the candidate has to visit the alloted college/university for admission. To know more click here.