UPSEE 2019: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) is a state level entrance examination conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) which offers admissions into the engineering institutes associated with UPSEE. The UPSEE 2019 Application form/Online Registrations will start from the month of January. For any information regarding UPSEE Application form, UPSEE Eligibility Criteria, USPEE Syllabus, counselling, cutoff, Exam Pattern, Courses, Admit Card and Result, Read the full article below. यूपीएसईई 2019 हिंदी में पढ़ें
UPSEE 2019: Important Dates and Overview
|Exam Name||UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination)|
|Conducting Body||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Number of Papers||11|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|UPSEE 2019 application form Starts||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2019|
|Correction of application form starts||4th week of March to 1st week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of April to 1st week of May 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Exam Date||UG – Last week of April & PG – 1st week of May|
|UPSEE Result Accouncement||Last week of May 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Counselling||Round I – 4th week of June to 1st week of July 2019
Round II – 2nd week of July 2019
Round III – 2nd to 3rd week of July 2019
|Onspot UPSEE 2019 Counselling||1st week to 3rd week of August 2019|
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who are applying for this exam are highly recommended to check the UPSEE 2019 Eligibility criteria below. If any candidates failed to satisfy the below criteria then he/she will be rejected during counselling. However, the candidates appearing in the qualifying examinations but results are awaited, are also eligible to appear, subject to the condition that they must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Both Domiciled and Non-Domiciled Candidates can apply or whose parents are from/outside UP.
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI)/Kashmiri Migrants/Foreign Nationals (FN) / Persons Of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children Of Indian Workers In Gulf Countries (CIWGC) are also eligible.
There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPSEE 2019.
- Must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University .
- Securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
- Must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University
- Securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.
- Must pass intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University.
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate without grace
- Must pass intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University in agricultural subjects.
- Secured minimum 45% marks without grace (40% for ST/SC category candidates) in aggregate.
- Candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U
- Securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
- Must fulfill the above MBA Criteria + Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
UPSEE Courses Offered
- 4 years B.Tech./B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Course
- 4 years B.Tech (Biotechnology) Course
- 4 years B.Pharm. Course
- 5 years B.Arch. Course
- 2 years MBA Course
- 3 years MCA Course
- 5 years MCA (Integrated)Course
- 5 years MBA (Integrated)Course
- 4 years B.Des. Course
- 4 years BHMCT Course
- 4 years BFAD Course
- 4 years BFA Courses
UPSEE Application Form 2019
The application form of UPSEE 2019 will be available from the 3rd week of January @ www.upsee.nic.in. Eligible candidates who are interested can apply for UPSEE 2019 and pursue their careers in different courses. Candidates are advised to read this Information Brochure carefully before filling and submitting the application form. The application form can be filled only through Online Mode @ http://www.upsee.nic.in.
- Visit the website http://www.upsee.nic.in
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG/PG (UPSEE-2019)
- You are required to fill up all the personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, state from where you have passed or appearing in the qualifying examination, mobile phone number, email etc.
- After filling all the details choose “Password” and security question.
- After completion of the Application Form click on the SUBMIT Button.
- Check if anything was entered wrong, once everything ok, click on the Final SUBMIT button.
- Now login with your generated Application and password.
- Upload your recent Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Once done, proceed to payment, choose the payment mode and pay the application fee.
- After successful payment, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Take a print out of the page and save it for future use.
UPSEE Application Fee
The examination fee is Rs 1300 for Male/ Transgender candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs 650 for SC/ST candidates/ Physically Handicapped and female candidates of all categories.
UPSEE Exam Cities
For Paper 1 – Paper 4 OMR Based Offline exam
Cities in the State of U.P.
- Jalaun (Orai)
- Kanpur Nagar
- Kanpur Dehat
- Lakhimpur Kheri
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Ambedkar Nagar
- (Noida/Greater Noida)
Cities in Other States
For Paper 5 – Paper 11 computer based test
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Ambedkar nagar
- (Noida / Greater Noida)
UPSEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of UPSEE 2019 is divided into the following criteria below. Paper 1 to Paper 4 is an Offline exam whereas Paper 5 to paper 11 will be conducted in online computer-based mode.
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer based) and offline (OMR)|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
UPSEE Marking Scheme
- There will be no negative marking.
- Every objective multiple type question would carry four marks for each correct answer.
- Answers in OMR based examination (Paper 1- Paper 4) are to be marked using Black / Blue ballpoint pen only.
- More than one answers against the question will be marked as incorrect answer and no marks are awarded for the incorrect answer.
The syllabus of UPSEE 2019 is different for each paper and the subjects and topics that the candidates will have to study is different for each chapter. Every candidate should know the UPSEE 2019 syllabus in a detailed manner in order to score good marks in the examination. Check the detailed chapter wise/Course wise UPSEE 2019 Syllabus.
UPSEE Admit Card
The UPSEE 2019 admit card will be released by AKTU tentatively in the second week of April. The candidates to have successfully registered themselves can download the admit card on the official website of UPSEE. After the downloading the admit of UPSEE 2019 candidates can check their Name, Father’s Name, category, sub-category, gender, rural, weightage, etc. Download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card.
- Visit the website http://www.upsee.nic.in
- Click on UPSEE 2019 admit card.
- Log in to your account with application number and password.
- In the next window, your admit card will appear.
- Click on download admit card and take a printout.
UPSEE Result 2019
The UPSEE 2019 Result will be declared in the first week of June 2019. Based on the performance of the candidates in UPSEE 2019, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on the website after the declaration of the result.
UPSEE Cutoff 2019
The cutoff of UPSEE 2019 is the minimum qualifying marks in order to take part in couselling rounds and admission in different institutes. The UPSEE 2019 Cutoff will be separately published by the board on its official website in the form of opening and closing ranks. Click here to check UPSEE Cutoff 2019.
UPSEE Counselling 2019
All the information about UPSEE Counselling procedure, Counselling Schedule will be notified on the website: https://aktu.ac.in or http://www.upsee.nic.in. The candidates will have to pay the counselling fee in online mode through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking when registering themselves for the counselling process. Read the Detailed Counselling Process.
Then they need to verify the uploaded documents. Candidates will be now given a choice to select thier choices of course and institutes. Based on the performance in the exam (Rank, Availability of sats) candidates will be allotted. After being allotted, candidates will have to lock their seat and report at the institute to finally get admission.
UPSEE Contact Details
Toll free Number : 1800-180-0161
E-Mail : [email protected]
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
Sec-11, Jankipuram Extension, Lucknow – 226 031 (U.P) India
Phone: 0522 – 2771079, Fax: 0522 – 2732185
E-Mail: [email protected]