UPSEE Syllabus 2019: The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination syllabus has been released by AKTU, Lucknow on its official website. Candidates who are appearing for UPSEE 2019 and looking for updated UPSEE Syllabus 2019 can download from here given below. Get UPSEE Syllabus for B Pharma, UPSEE Syllabus for MBA, UPSEE Syllabus 2019 Pdf and UPSEE Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download.
UPSEE Syllabus is published by UPTU and officially prepared by AKTU (APJ Abdul Kalam technical university). UKTU releases the syllabus separately for Engineering, Agriculture, Management and Pharmacy courses. UPSEE Syllabus is mainly divided into three categories – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. So check the syllabus of UPSEE 2019 below and start preparing accordingly.
UPSEE 2019 Syllabus (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology)
UPSEE Physics Syllabus
- Laws of Motion: Force and inertia, Newton’s laws of motion, and their significance.
- Motion in two dimensions: Projectile motion, uniform circular motion, tangential and radial acceleration in curve-linear motion, relative motion and relative acceleration.
- Work, Power and Energy
- Linear Momentum & collisions
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Gravitation: Gravitational field, Kepler’s laws and motion of planets, planetary and satellite motion,
- Oscillatory motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Nuclear Instability, radioactive decay laws, Emission of rays, Mass defect, Mass Energy equivalence, Nuclear Fission Nuclear Reactors, Nuclear Fusion. Classification of conductors, Insulators and semiconductors on the basis of energy bands in solids, PN junction, PN Diode, junction Transistors, Transistor as an amplifier and Oscillator.
- Principles of Logic Gates ( AND, OR and NOT ) Analog Vs Digital communication
UPSEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Acid-Base Concepts: Bronsted Lowry & Lewis.
- Colligative Properties of Solution
- Periodic Table
- Preparation and Properties of the following: Hydrogen peroxide. copper sulfate, silver nitrate, plaster of paris, borax, Mohr’s salt, alums, white and red lead, microcosmic salt and bleaching powder, sodium thiosulfate.
- General Organic Chemistry
- Isomerism: Structural, Geometrical & Optical
- IUPAC: Nomenclature of simple organic compounds.
- Polymers: Addition & condensation polymers
- Corbohydrates: Monosaccharides.
- Preparation and Properties Of the Followings: Hydrocarbons, monohydric alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, monocarboxylic acids, primary amines, benzene, nitrobenzene, aniline, phenol, benzaldehyde, benzoic acid, Grignard Reagent.
- Solid State
UPSEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Co-ordinate Geometry
UPSEE Biology/Zoology Syllabus
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Applied Biology
- Human Aging. Mammalian Anatomy (Eg. Rabbit): Reproductive system (excluding embryonic development) Osteology, structure and organization of different systems.
- Animal Physiology:
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Excretion and Osmoregulation
- Respiratory system
- Nervous systems
- Endocrine System: Different endocrine glands and Hormones
- Circulatory System
- Animal Diversity
- Detailed studies of followings:
- Plasmodium vivax-life-cycle, malaria therapy and control.
- Protozoan and diseases
- Porifera: A simple sponge ( Leucosolenia); Detailed study of structure & physiology, Sponge industry.
- Coelenterata: Hydra – Habit and Habitat, morphology, tissue differentiation in relation to physiological division of labour and regeneration.
- Aschelminthes: Ascaris- morphology, life-cycle, therapy and control.
- Annelida: Pheretima posthuma – Bionomics and economic importance.
- Arthropoda: (Periplaneta): Structure- external and internal.
- Comparison between Periplaneta and Blatta.
- Housefly & Mosquito: structure and life – cycle
- Economic importance of insets & their control.
- Botany Plant Cell: Structure & functions electron microscopic structured mitochondria, Plastids centrosomes.
Lysosomes, microsomes, endoplasmic reticulum, Nucleus, Golgibodes, D.N.A & R.N.A. Cytoplasm, membranes and cell wall.
- Protoplasm: structure, components physical and chemical properties.
Cell division (formation) – free cell formation, Amitosis & Meiosis, Duplication of D.N.A.
- Ecology: Ecological factors (atmospheric, edaphic, climatic, geological & biotic factors).
- Atmospheric pollution-causes and control, Types of pollution
- Genetics: Mendalism, Mendals experiment and law of inheritance.
- Seeds in angiospermic plants:
- Fruits: Dispersal of fruits and seeds Cell differentiation Plant Tissue: Meristematic classification of meristematic & permanent tissue and functions and classification of tissue system.
- Anatomy of Root, stem and leaf: difference between dicot and Monocot stem. Secondary growth of stem and root. Anatomy of hydrophytes, Xeophytes & Mesophytes.
- Important Phylums:
- Algae: Habitat, general characters & uses, description of ulothrix & spirogyra.
- Bacteria: structure – types of nutrition, reproduction and economic importance.
- Fungi: structure description of Rhizopus and yeast and their (economic) importance, Fermentation.
- Broyophyta: structure and importance, description of funaria (Moss)
- Pteridophyta: general structures of pteridophytes description of fern (Droypteris)
- General study of gymnosperms and life history of cycas.
- Classification of angiosperm,
- Description of families – identification and economic importance
- Cruciferae, Malvaceae, Leguminosae, compositeae, cucurbitaceae.
- Soil: Absorption of water through root hairs osmosis, Translocation and Root pressure Nitrogen cycle.
- Special modes of nutrition in plants (Autotrophic, heterotrophic, Parasites, saprophytes, Symbionts insectivorous and their ecological relation.
- Photosynthesis: Chloroplast, light, chlorophyll and Carbon dioxide, Mechanism of photosynthesis formation of A.T.P. and their functions and importance of photosynthesis.
- Transpiration: factors and importance, Mechanism of opening and closing of stomata.
- Respiration: aerobic, anaerobic respiration, mechanism of respiration (Glycolysis, Kreb’s cycle, E.T.S.)
- Growth & movement: definition of growth, Region of growth & their measurements, types of movements in plants, Growth hormone.
So, we hope that you noted down all the important points of this detailed UPSEE Syllabus. Candidates must follow the entire syllabus of UPSEE very carefully and based on the above UPSEE Syllabus, plan your studies accordingly. For the full UPSEE Syllabus 2019 of Paper 3 to Paper 11, candidates can read the official notification.