UP Scholarship 2018-19: Uttar Pradesh government has announced the UP Scholarship application form. Eligible students are invited to fill up the Online Form of Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12 and Dashmottar Scholarship for the Session 2018-2019. This UP Scholarship is for all Pre-matric and Post matric students pursuing their Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Certificate Courses. Candidates from general, OBC, SC, ST categories with the weak financial background can enroll for this scholarship program. Read the full details below to get the complete idea of this UP Scholarship program. Below we have discussed each section, from eligibility criteria to filling up the application form.
UP Scholarship 2018-19 Important Dates
|Events||Pre Matric (Class 9-10)||Post Matric (Class 11-12)||Dashmottar (Others)|
|Starting of Online Application||16/11/2018||16/11/2018||16/11/2018|
|Last date of Application Form||26/11/2018||26/11/2018||26/11/2018|
|Last date to complete the form||26 Nov 2018||26 Nov. 2018||26 Nov 2018|
|Last date of hard copy Submission||10/12/2018||10/12/2018||10/12/2018|
What is UP Scholarship Program?
UP Scholarship is mainly conducted by the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh. The main purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support to all the student belonging to poor society who want to study further and move ahead in their lives. After enrolling on this particular program, the UP government will become the backbone for each candidate paying all the fees to their studies.
UP Scholarship Courses
All Candidates having Uttar Pradesh domicile certificate can enroll in any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma Courses, Certificate or any Exam for the Session 2018-2019 of the Scholarship Form
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have a domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- Must be studying and registered with School, College, Institute or University.
- To be eligible candidates family income must not exceed 2 lakh per annum.
- All the candidates of General, SC, ST, OBC, and minorities categories can apply for Pre-matric Scholarship program but they must be in Class 9 and 10th standard. And candidate must have a pass certificate of Class 8 and 9th respectively.
- Candidates studying on Class 11 and 12th standard can only enroll for Post matric Scholarship Scheme. But the candidate must have pass certificates of Class 10 and
- To enroll for Dashmottar Program candidate must be enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
UP Scholarship Application Fee
All candidates belonging to general, PH, SC, ST, and OBC are exempted from the application fee.
General/OBC/PH/SC/ST : Rs. 0/-
UP Scholarship Application Form
The application form has been released by the board for the session 2018-19. Candidates who are willing to fill the form can do so by visiting the main website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/ or clicking on the UP Scholarship apply online link (Below). The Scholarship form can be filled in online mode only, there is no offline application submission process. The last date to fill the Pre Matric and Post Matric and Dashmottar scholarship schemes is 26/11/2018.
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2018-19
Filling up the online form and submission process is easy. Below we have explained the step by step procedure to fill the form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in
- Candidates should submit their applications before the given deadline on the notification.
For Fresh Candidates:
- Click on the student section on the menu and then New Registration
- Choose the respective scholarship category
- Fill in all the required details marked with an asterisk (*).
- Click on submit button, then it will generate a password for your account (note it down for future login)
- Now candidates can log in to their account with their email and password and complete the full application.
- Upload all documents asked for.
- Finally, submit the form.
For Renewal Candidates
- Those Candidates who are already registered/Enrolled in Previously Year and required to renew the Scholarship Form.
- Then the process is quite similar to above, but here you will be asked for Annual Non Refundable Amount, contact your college for this.
- After completing the Application Process submit the form within 3 Days to complete the full process.
Documents Required to Fill the Application Form
Below are the documents that are needed to fill the form for the fresher candidate, if you are a renewal candidate then use previous year Registration No. and password to log in and fill the fresh details.
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Domicile Certificate
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt No
- Aadhar Card
- Latest Passport Size Photo (scanned)
- Enrolled No
- Annual None Refundable Amount
UP Scholarship Status
After the successful submission of the application form and provisionally accepted by the board, candidates can check their UP Scholarship application status by clicking the Status tab on the menu bar and choosing thier session they have enrolled for.
Overview and Important Links
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Scholarship|
|Motive||Providing Scholarships to Poor Students|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pre Matric Login||Click Here|
|Post Matric Login||Fresher – Renewal|