TS ePASS 2018-19: Telangana government has started the ePASS Telangana Pre Matric and Post Metric registration for the session 2018-19. Eligible candidates can apply online for TS ePASS Pre Matric and Post Metric Scholarship before 31st December 2018. To know to more information regarding TS ePASS Scholarship application, ePASS Telangana application renewal, Telangana ePASS eligibility criteria, and others then read the full article below.
|Conducting Body||Govt. of Telangana|
|Scholarship Type||Pre/Post Metric|
What is TS ePASS?
Telangana ePASS is basically an electronic Payment and application system of scholarships in Telangana state. This system links all treasury, welfare departments, Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarships. TS ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Telangana which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare.
TS ePASS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the Telangana ePASS Scholarship must read know the eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves properly. Below we have mentioned the detailed ePASS Telangana eligibility.
Those who are Eligible:
- Students who belong to ST, SC categories and whose annual income of their parents is Rs. 2 Lakhs or below and EBC, BC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parents annual income is Rs. 1 Lakh or below
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter are eligible
Those who are not Eligible:
- Students belonging to the categories other than ST, BC, SC, EBC and DW (Disabled)
- SC, ST Students whose annual income of their family is more than Rs. 2 Lakhs and EBC, BC, Disabled Students whose guardians income is more than Rupees 1 lakh
- All Students pursuing the online courses, part-time courses are not eligible
- Students admitted under Management Quota seats and Sponsored seats
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum
- Students of EBC, BC and DW students studying the Courses offered by distant mode, open universities, category B seats in BDS, MBBS
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses cannot apply
Telangana epass required documents
- Scanned photocopy of Caste, Income and Birth certificate
- Bonafide certificate issued by officials
- Recent colored passport size photographs
- First page of Bank passbook (clearly mentioning the account number and IFSC Code)
TS ePASS Important Links
|Prematric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Fresh Registration (2018-19)||Register||Print Application|
|Prematric Scholarships For ST/SC/BC/Disabled Welfare Renewal Registration (2018-19)||Renew|
|Prematric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC Print Application / Bank Pass Book Re-Upload / Aadhaar Re-Upload||Click Here|
|Prematric Application Status||Check your Application Status|
|Post-Metric Other State Scheme Fresh Student Registrations||Register||Print Application|
|Post-Metric Other State Scheme Renewal Registrations||Renew||Print Application|
|Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration||Register|
|Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration||Renew|
|Twallet Details Registration/Edit||Click Here|
|Post-matric Application Status||Know your Application Status|
TS ePASS Scholarship Eligible Courses
Students who are applying for TS ePASS Post metric scholarship scheme can take the following advantages of the courses mentioned below.
- Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Technology, Engineering, Agriculture, Management,
- Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business administration, Business Finance, and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial Pilot License course)
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (Ph.D., M.Phil and postdoctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all graduate level diploma courses, all postgraduate, all certificate level courses
- Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Courses not eligible:
- Private Pilot license Courses
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels
TS ePASS Eligible Colleges
All Post Matric Colleges recognized by Government of Telangana/Competent Authority in Telangana state.
The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, School Education, Technical Education, Health Medical and Employment and Training and Family Welfare) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare are all eligible.
Also Read: AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
TS ePASS – Reasons for Application Rejection
Students who are applying for ePASS Telangana must read the points below in order to get accepted by the commission. Any error or document problem may lead to application rejection.
- If not the bonafide student.
- Incorrect Income or caste.
- Non submission of Income and caste certificates
- Incorrect year of study and course
- Non-submission of hard copy of the application
- Nonsubmission of required enclosures
- If the student is not physically present.
- Student admitted under management quota
- Non-receiving of hard copy for Fresh
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses
- Not recommended by Field Officer
- Detained/Discontinued students in case of renewals
- Non-receiving of renewal proposal
- Previous sanction verification for renewal
TS ePASS Scholarship Status 2018-19
Candidates who have filled the Scholarship form can check the TS ePASS Status for both Pre Metric and Post Metric Schemes. follow the steps below to check the Telangana ePASS application status.
- Visit the official website or visit https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html
- Click on ‘Status For’ on the top select Pre or Post metric
- Fill in the details
- Click on ‘Get Status’
Details required to check Pre Metric and Post Metric Scholarship Status
Pre Matric Scholarship
- Application Id
- Date of Birth
Post Matric Scholarship
- Application number
- Year of Pass
- Academic year
- Date of birth
- SSC Exam Number
- SSC Pass type
Also Read: JnanaBhumi Scholarship
TS ePASS Renewal of Application Form 2018-19
In order to renew the TS ePASS Scholarship candidate must fulfill the following criteria below.
- Students Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code (Not Required For EBC Students)
- Promoted/Passed Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Parent & the Student)
How to Renew the Application Form?
- Visit https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Pre-matric (if you want to renew your Pre-metric form) Or click on Post-metric
- Click the Renewal Registrations.
- Check all the tick boxes and click on ‘Apply’.
- Fill the required details and submit
TS ePass – FAQs
Why should I get a bank account?
To receive a scholarship, every student must have a bank account in any of the nationalised scheduled banks.
Can I register after the last date?
No, the Telangana epass portal will not allow you to register unless the date for registration has been extended.
Can I secure a scholarship for the previous year?
No, the scholarship can be claimed only for the current year.
Is the scholarship registration available throughout the year?
The scholarship registration is open only for a specific period of time by the government.
Are students of economically backward classes are eligible for MTF?
The Student belonging to Economically Backward Classes are not eligible for MTF for all the courses. They are also not eligible for RTF for Intermediate Courses.
I have studied my XII class in CBSE how do I enter my application?
The database of the SSC from 2005 to the current date is linked to the scholarship database. The database for the CBSE is also linked from 2005 onwards. where you have a problem in registering for a scholarship, you can immediately contact the district welfare officer concerned for assisting you in the matter.
TS e-PASS Contact
Project Monitoring Unit
SPIU, Ground Floor
Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opp: Chacha Nehru Park
General Issues: 040-23390228
Technical Issues: 040-23120311,23120312
e-mail: [email protected]