SSC GD Constable Cutoff 2018 – In order to qualify/eligible for next stage of selection process a candidate must secure the cutoff of SSC GD Constable. Basically SSC GD Constable CutOff is the minimum marks that every need to secure to qualify for the further recruitment process and get appointed in various government sectors. This year the vacancies of SSC GD will be around 54,953. So, there is a huge opportunity for all the candidates to get their desired post and get appointed to the post of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. The cut off of SSC GD Constable 2018 will be released in February 2019.
In written exam of SSC GD Constable 2018 that is Tier 1, candidates must score above or equal to the cutoff marks to qualify the next tier. The SSC Conducts the SSC GD Constable exam with a total of 100 marks and based on that they will determine the SSC GD Cutoff 2018 marks of written test for CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Those candidates who will clear these two stages of the Written test and PST/PET will be called for medical examination.
The final SSC GD Constable cutoff 2018 will be decided based on the 3 factors given below:
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam.
- Number of vacancies available
- Difficulty Level of the exam
For more information on SSC GD Constable Cutoff 2018 including previous years cutoff read this article below.
SSC GD Constable CutOff 2017 For Female Candidates
Below you will get a complete idea of SSC GD Constable Cutoff for Female candidates.
|Jammu & Kashmir||35||(33)||(33)||33||35|
|Andaman & Nicobar||48||–||–||–||(35)|
SSC GD Constable CutOff 2017 For Male Candidates
Below you will get a complete idea of SSC GD Constable Cutoff for Male candidates.
|Jammu & Kashmir||45||36||44||37||35|
|Andaman & Nicobar||36||33||–||–||35|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||35||–||–||35||(35)|
|Daman & Diu||37||37||–||–||(35)|
Selection Process of SSC GD Constable 2018
- The number of candidates shortlisted for PET/PST on the basis of merit in the Computer Based Examination.
- Only those candidates who qualify in PET/ PST and are shortlisted for DME (medical examination) by the Commission. Detailed Medical Examination is mandatory and qualifying nature.
- Collection of required documents/eligibility certificates from the candidates and their verification with original documents will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) by the CAPFs.
- Candidates may give the following preference of CAPFs/ Organizations in the online Application Form, in the order of priority. Filling of all the eight preferences will be essential:
- BSF (A)
- CISF (B)
- CRPF (C)
- SSB (D)
- ITBP (E)
- Assam Rifles (F)
- NIA (G)
- SSF (H)
- On the basis of aggregate marks scored by the candidates in Computer-based examination, the final selection of candidates, along with force allocation, in each category namely, Un-Reserved, SC, ST, OBC and ex-servicemen will be made separately for male and female candidates in respect of each State/ UT and further earmarked category of Border Guarding and Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts wherever applicable.
- Allotment of CAPFs/ Organizations to finally selected candidates will be made on the basis of the preference of CAPFs/Organization’ exercised by the candidates in the online Applications and merit in Computer Based Examination.
So, guys, we hope that you liked this detailed article on SSC GD Constable Cutoff 2018. Every candidate should keep in mind about the SSC GD Cutoff and start their preparation and plan their studies accordingly. For any doubts regarding SSC GD Constable Cutoff, visit our facebook page and ask your query there. Share this article with your every friend who is appearing for SSC GD Constable 2018. Let him know the complete details of SSC GD Constable Cut off so that he/she has a clear knowledge of the Cutoff. And Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list to latest updates on SSC GD Constable cutoff 2018.