SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019: The SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2019 or SSC MTS 2019 notification will be announced on 19.01.2019. Candidates who are eligible can fill the SSC CHSL exam 2019 Online Application form before 18.02.2019 for the vacancy Posts of Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC. Eligible Candidates can apply online SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 by clicking this official link https://ssc.nic.in/ or by clicking on this SSC CHSL 2019 apply online link (Postponed) and fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2019. To know more on SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 exam updates, SSC CHSL 2019-20 Notification PDF, Upcoming Jobs Vacancies and other details read the full article below.
- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Details: Important Dates
- 2 SSC CHSL Notification 2019
- 3 SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 4 SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019
- 5 SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
- 6 SSC CHSL Application Fee
- 7 SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card
- 8 SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
- 9 SSC CHSL Selection Process
- 10 SSC CHSL Cut Off
- 11 SSC CHSL Syllabus
- 12 SSC CHSL Recruitment FAQs
- 13 SSC CHSL Result
- 14 What is SSC CHSL?
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Details: Important Dates
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification will be announced soon.
|Events or Activities Going On||Final Dates|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form||Starts from 19th January 2019 (Postponed)|
|SSC CHSL 2019 apply online Last Date||Ends on 18th February 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 Admit Card||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-II Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-III Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 Result||To be announced soon|
SSC CHSL Notification 2019
The SSC CHSL 2019-20 notification has been delayed (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SSC CHSL NOTIFICATION 2019 PDF).
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility criteria have been divided into three categories:
1. Nationality/ Citizenship
- Candidate must be a citizen of India/Nepal/ Bhutan.
- Candidate must be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- Candidate must be a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zaire, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification
Candidates must fulfill their Educational Qualifications as on 1st August 2019.
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019
In this Section, you will get all the details of SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 (not announced yet). In the year 2017, The Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level 2019 had released a total of 3259 vacancies as per latest updates. Below you will find all the detailed vacancies regarding three major posts.
|Post Name||Grade Pay (in Rs.)||Total Vacancies||Pay Band|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||2400||3267||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1900||1865||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)||2400||2||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO) Grade A||2400||2||Rs. 5200-20200|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
Don’t miss this great opportunity because SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form online has been officially announced and may started from 19th January 2019 and the closing date is18th February 2019. Candidates who are interested can visit the official website and read the notification.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly candidates are advised to read the instructions given on the official notice before filling the one-time online application form.
- Go to http://www.ssconline.nic.in or http://ssc.nic.in/ >Apply>CHSL.
- Candidates should now move to the Registration Part and fill the online application form after reading the instructions.
- Candidates are now required to fill in basic information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, permanent address, category, etc.
- Click on submit button and check if there’s some correction need to be made.
- After the submission of the Application Form, you will be provided with unique Registration ID and password. Note it down safely (will be used later).
- Now candidates are required to upload their latest color photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The signature must be at least 1 KB but less than 12 KB and photograph must be least 4 KB but less than 20 KB.
- After completing the above steps, candidates should now take out a print out of the filled application.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
- After filling the online application, Candidates are now required to make a payment of Rs. 100/-.The fee can be paid by using Mastercard/Visa/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card or through SBI Net Banking/SBI Challan.
- After your payment is successful, your application will be complete and will be accepted provisionally.
Women candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee. Applications received without the prescribed fee will be rejected and the fees will not be refunded.
SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully registered and submitted their form for Staff Selection Combined Higher Secondary level 2019 will be able to download the e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter from the official website of SSC. To download hall ticket/admit card candidates are required to enter their Date of Birth and Registration number and password which they have acquired during the submission of application form. Click here to know more details on SSC CHSL Admit Card.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Every year SSC conducts Combined Higher Secondary level in 3 tiers for various posts to recruit candidates. Firstly candidates are required to give descriptive paper followed by a typing/skill test. All details regarding SSC – CHSL Tier I, II, III are given below.
|Exam Name||Mode of the Exam|
|Tier I (objective MCQ)||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier III (Typing/Skill Test)||Wherever available|
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern Details
SSC CHSL Tier I exam will be of 200 total marks with 25 questions with each section and the paper will available in both English/Hindi languages. The entire paper is objective MCQ type and for every wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted. The detailed Scheme of the Tier-I exam is tabulated below.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions||Time allowed|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||25||60 min.|
|General Awareness||50||25||60 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||25||60 min.|
|English Comprehension||50||25||60 min.|
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern Details
Tier-II Paper will be a 100 Marks (Pen and Paper) descriptive Paper. The time duration of this paper will be one hour. The Paper would comprise writing of an Application Letter of 150-200 words/Essay of 200-250 words approximately. The minimum qualifying marks of Tier-II is 33 percent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. Candidates can write the paper either in Hindi or in English.
|Sections||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions||Time allowed|
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern Details
Tier III will be a Typing/Skill Test which would be of qualifying nature.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Auditor General and Comptroller of India (C&AG):- A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer.
|Exam Type||Mode of Examination||Time Allowed|
|Typing/Skill Test in English or Hindi||Computer Based||15 min.|
SSC CHSL Selection Process
As per the SSC CHSL official Notification, the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in Tier-I examination and on that basis candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination. And on the basis of both the Tier I and Tier II exams candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III with a minimum score of 33% in Tier-II. Finally, in Tier III examination the shortlisted candidates will be called for a DV(Document Verification) as submitted in the online application form and selection process will be according to marks scored by the candidate.
SSC CHSL Cut Off
After the declaration of the Result, the SSC CHSL 2019 cut-off marks will be released officially and on the basis of that, the candidates will be selected for the next Tier-II Descriptive Paper exam. The cut off is the minimum marks to qualify the next stage and that will be declared with the release of CHSL Tier I result depending on the level of exam, the overall difficulty level of section-wise paper, and the number of students that appeared for the examination, etc. Click here to know more details on SSC CHSL Cutoff.
SSC CHSL Syllabus
The syllabus is the most important thing when it comes to preparation of the exam, candidates study very hard throughout the year to get success in the exam and get their desirable post so Check the SSC CHSL syllabus according to different tiers.
SSC CHSL Recruitment FAQs
What is the Application Fee?
Application fee to fill online Application Form is only Rs. 100/-.
What should be my minimum educational qualification to apply for the Exam?
Candidates must have to pass the 10+2 Examination (01.08.2018).
What will be the mode of the examination for Tier I and Tier II?
The Tier I exam will be computer-based (MCQ) and the Tier II will be a Descriptive (Pen & paper) test.
What should be the photo and signature format to upload during application form?
Both the photo and signature should be in JPG format.
What is eligibility criteria to sit for the exam?
Candidates must be a citizen of India, medically fit, and must fulfill all the educational qualification and age limit criteria as mentioned above.
Is Aadhar Card is needed to apply for this Exam?
No, Aadhar Card is not mandatory but you must have your Voter ID card as a citizen proof.
What are the starting and last dates to apply online?
The online application will be available from 18-11-2017 to 18-12-2017 till 5.00 pm and payment can be made both online (SBI/Debit/Credit Card) or offline through E-Challan.
Can I fill CHSL application form in Offline Mode?
No, the application can only be filled online.
SSC CHSL Result
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will announce the SSC CHSL Recruitment Result will be announced on the official website SSC – CHSL.
What is SSC CHSL?
SSC CHSL Recruitment is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for the post of Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, and Data Entry Operator. In every SSC conducts this exam in three tiers and more than 10 Lakh people appeared every year but only a few thousands of students to get the employment in India. It is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India. SSC CHSL Recruitment is one of the great opportunity for anyone who wants to work in different job profiles in Indian Government organizations.
Why is SSC Online Adda the Best Place to Get SSC CHSL Alerts?
This exam is one of the most popular exams in India around 5-10 lakhs of aspiring student appear in this exam every year but it is so difficult for the students to get the notification at the right time because if you search on the google, you will get a ton of websites which will provide you information regarding Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination but most of them don’t update their sites too often which causes many problems for the students, but in our site we will always keep you up to date with any information related to Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination and other SSC Online Updates. So make sure to subscribe our site to get all latest updates on SSC CHSL 2019.
So, if want to get latest updates on SSC CHSL 2019 then we strongly recommend visiting our site SSC Online Adda on regular basis.