RRB JE Recruitment 2019: RRB JE Notification 2019 PDF or RRB JE 2019 Notification for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Advt. No. CEN 03/2018 has been released by Railway Recruitment Board for 13487 vacancy posts of civil, Computer Science IT, Mechanical Electrical Electronics chemical branch. Candidates who are interested can apply for RRB JE recruitment 2019 before January 31, 2019. The RRB JE apply online form has been started from January 02, 2019. To know more about RRB JE recruitment 2019 notification, Eligibility and download RRB Junior engineer Recruitment official notification, read the full article below.
- 1 RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Overview and Important Dates
- 2 RRB JE Notification 2019
- 3 RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 5 RRB JE 2019 Application form
- 6 RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Exam Pattern
- 7 RRB JE Admit Card 2019
- 8 RRB Junior Engineer Salary
- 9 RRB JE Selection Process
- 10 RRB JE Syllabus
RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Overview and Important Dates
|Name Post||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Junior Engineer|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Online Application Starts||2nd January 2019|
|Last date to Submit Application||31st January 2019|
|Fee submission (online mode)||05/02/2019|
|Fee submission (SBI Challan/Post office)||04/02/2019|
|Admit Card Availability||Click Here|
|Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced Soon|
RRB JE Notification 2019
The RRB Junior Engineer 2019 Notification has been released on this week’s Employment News. (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD RRB Junior Engineer NOTIFICATION 2019 PDF)
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer: Degree/Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines prescribed against various posts.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Degree/Diploma in Engineering from any discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): B.Tech (Information Technology)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/PGDCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA/ /DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/institute.
- Metallurgical and Chemical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Chemistry and Physics with a minimum of 45% marks.
Candidate age should be between 18-32 years for Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintendent, 20-34 years for Chief Depot Material Superintendent and Senior Section Engineer as on 01-07-2018.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||29|
|Depot Material Superintendent||227|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||387|
RRB JE 2019 Application form
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria can start filling up the online before the given deadline. Below we have explained the step by step process.
- Go to the official website @ http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab on the menu.
- Choose the RRB region in which you want to apply.
- Click on the ‘apply for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment 2019’.
- Register yourself into the portal by entering your personal details such as Name, Email ID, Address, and Phone Number.
- After successful registration, you will receive a username and password in both your mobile and email id.
- Now login with your details and your age, address, educational qualification, gender, category, etc.
- Upload your recent scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to payment method, pay the application and submit the application form.
The fee can be paid by using Mastercard/Visa/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card or through SBI Net Banking/SBI Challan.
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories||500/-|
|For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PWBDS/Women/Transgender/Minorities/Economic Backward classes||250/-|
RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Exam Pattern
RRB Junior Engineer Exam is an Objective Type based paper with 150 Questions and 150 marks in total. Duration of the RRB Junior Engineer is 2 hrs. For every wrong answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted. There will be a total three stages of selection:
- Computer Based Test (CBT 1 & 2)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60/60||2 Hours|
RRB JE Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have successfully registered and submitted their form for Railway Recruitment Board, Junior Engineers will be able to download the admit card/hall ticket/call letter from the official website of Indian Railways. Click here to know more details on RRB JE Admit Card 2019.
RRB Junior Engineer Salary
Candidates under RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment will get Rs 35,400/- (Level 6th of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) and other allowances as admissible.
RRB JE Selection Process
Based on the performance on CBT examination candidates will be shortlisted for document verification followed by medical examination.
RRB JE Syllabus
Candidates study very hard throughout the year to get success in the exam and get their desirable post. Download RRB JE Syllabus.