UPSC NDA 2019 application form: Eligible candidates can fill the NDA 2019 application form before 04.02.2019. The NDA 2019 Apply online link has been started from 09.01.2019. Candidates can fill the NDA 1 2019 application form by visiting the official website @ https://upsconline.nic.in and start filling up the NDA 2019 registration form. Read the full article below to know more about NDA Application form 2019, How to apply online for NDA 2019, etc.
About: NDA & NA stands for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy is a national level entrance exam conducted by the UPSC to get entry into Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy which is conducted twice in a year.
|Exam Name||NDA & NA 2019|
|NDA 2019 Application Form||09.01.2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||04.02.2019|
|Exam Admit Card||2 Weeks before exam (Click Here)|
|Result Declaration||May 2019|
NDA Application Form 2019
Candidates who are applying for UPSC NDA 2019 Examination must adhere to the eligibility criteria (mentioned below) and then follow the steps below for NDA registration 2019.
- Must be an unmarried male and must be a citizen of India/Bhutan/Nepal/Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma and East African Countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Zambia, Malawi.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2003 are eligible
Check NDA Selection Process
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2-pattern of School Education or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Also Read: NDA Syllabus 2019
How to Apply for NDA 2019?
- Visit the official website @ upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ on the top.
- Click on the Apply online link for NDA and NA 1 2019 ‘Part 1’.
- Read the important guidelines before filling the application form and click on ‘Yes/No’ button.
- Enter your personal details like Name, father name address, educational qualification and other details carefully.
- Check all the filled details and tick on’ I Agree’ and then click on the continue button.
- After this process, you receive a registration ID on your mobile number as well in your email.
- Now click on ‘Part 2’ registration link.
- Enter your registration ID and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Choose the payment method and fill the details.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to select the exam center as per your choice.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature (both in JPG format)
- Click on submit button and that’s it.
- Print the confirmation page for further reference.
Also Read: NDA Cut Off 2019
We hope that this detailed article of NDA 2019 Application Form has helped you. For any doubts regarding NDA 2019 Application Form/NDA 2019 registration Form comment down below or read the official notification for NDA registration form.