NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019: Candidates who have cleared the cutoff and secured a position on the merit list of NCHMCT JEE 2019 can continue in the NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019 which involves registration, choice filling, and locking, seat allotment at www.nchmcounselling.nic.in. NCHMCT JEE is a 3 round process based on the number of students appeared, vacancies. Read the full details of NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling process below.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019 – Seat Allotment
On the basis of merit, there will be three rounds of Counselling.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling Fee
There is no fee for registration of Counselling, however, the candidate will have to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee Rs.40,000/- which will be inclusive of part of Ist Semester Fee (Rs.39000+1000 Counselling charges) through payment gateway available on the website. After depositing fee, details of depositing fee along with other testimonials, the candidate has to go for verification of documents at any Reporting Center.
- A candidate who has been deposited fee in the 1st round or 2nd round of Counselling and allotted a seat, but interested to participate in Spot round, not required to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee again.
- Those who have been deposited fee in 1the st round or 2nd round of Counselling and not allotted any seat, same fees will be considered for Spot round.
Check: NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
NCHMCT JEE Important Documents for Counselling
- 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central or equivalent
- Class 10th or date of birth certificate
- Medical Certificate
- General Certificate Education (GCE)
- Document in support of reservation claim
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
Also Read: NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form
NCHMCT Withdrawal and Refund policy
- Where 100% of deposited fee(Rs.39000) is permitted (except the Counselling fee of Rs.1000/-).
- Candidates who could not be allotted seat during 1st, 2nd & Spot Round of Counselling are eligible for refund Rs.39000/-;
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during 1st and 2nd rounds of Counselling but withdraw online through the system as per schedule are eligible for refund Rs.39000/.
- Candidate who has been allotted seat during 1st and 2nd rounds of Counselling but not reported at Reporting Center for verification of documents within the time period, his/ her seat will be treated as Cancelled are eligible forRs.39000/- refund.
- Candidate who has been Cancelled his/ her allotted seat due to fake board or incomplete documents during reporting are eligible for refund Rs.39000/-.
Also Read: NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019
Where part refunds of the total fee is permitted (except the Counselling fee of Rs.1000/-).
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during 1st, 2nd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and could not withdraw through the system and not even reported for admission at the allotted Institute are eligible to get refund only Rs.9900/- after deducting 50% of the fee excluding caution money.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat through 1st, 2nd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute but did not attend any class are eligible to get a refund only Rs.9900/- after deducting 50% of the fee excluding caution money.
So we hope that this detailed article of NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling has helped you a lot. For any queries on NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019 comment down below.