NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2019: Eligible candidates can fill the NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form from 15th January 2019. The NCHMCT JEE Apply online link is now available at www.nchm.nic.in. The NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 27th April 2019. Read the full article below to know more about NCHMCT JEE Application form 2019, How to apply online for NCHMCT JEE 2019, etc.
About: NCHMCT JEE is a national level exam known as National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination mainly conducted for the admission into Hotel Administration and B.Sc. Hospitality Courses (Generic or Specialization) which is managed by managed by NTA (National Testing Agency).
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed in Senior Secondary examination with 10+2 system or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
- Must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2018 on a provisional basis.
- General and OBC categories: Upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2019. Candidates born
on or after July 01, 1997 are eligible.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: Upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2019. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1994 are eligible.
- Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
Also Read: NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2019
NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form and Information shall be available on the Council’s website www.nchm.nic.in. Candidates can apply through online from 15th January 2019 by remitting fee through the payment gateway. For online application and other details, access website https://ntanchm.nic.in/ntanchmcms/public/home.aspx.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the ON-LINE Application Form for JEE.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for admission.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
- The candidate solely responsible for filling up the online application form, clearly, legibly and in block letters of English.
- Incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
Candidate should write his/her name in CAPITAL LETTERS (IN ENGLISH) as given in Class X or equivalent.
Also Read: NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
How to Apply For NCHMCT JEE 2019?
- Go to the official website @ www.nchm.nic.in and click here register.
- Enter personal details such as Name of Mother/Father, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Qualifying Exam, and other details.
- After filling all the required details click on submit button.
- Now candidates are required to upload his/her recent colour photograph with white background (without attestation) taken not more than three months old.
- Select your Centre of Test and click on the final submit button.
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference.
Note: There is no option for sending of an offline/hard copy of application form. If off-line application received in any shape NCHMCT not considered it and it will be assumed as rejected. Therefore, candidates are advised that apply through On-line only.
So we hope that this detailed article of NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form helped you. For any doubts or queries, you can comment down below. And don’t forget to bookmark this page to always stay updated with any information regarding NCHMCT JEE 2019.