AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme: Andhra Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham online registration has been started on the official website @ https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible can start the Yuvanestham online registration process for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. The Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Skill Training registration has been started from 14th September 2018 and the last Yuvanestham online apply date is 25 December 2018.
To know more details on Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham registration/application form, Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Eligibility Criteria, how to apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme and others read the full article below.
- 1 What is the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme?
- 2 Yuvanestham Skill Training
- 3 Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham – How to Apply?
- 5 Yuvanestham Skill Training – How to Apply?
- 6 Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham App
- 7 Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme – FAQ
- 8 Yuvanestham Helpline Number
What is the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme?
The Govt. of Andhra Pradesh (AP) has come up with an innovative scheme of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham which is mainly introduced to benefit 12 lakh (approx.) unemployed youth based on the eligibility criteria across Andhra Pradesh state. To pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths, they will get this monthly allowance.
Yuvanestham Skill Training
The Andhra Pradesh government led by N. Chandrababu Naidu (Chief Minister) launched this new scheme on Sunday introduced as ‘AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham’. This scheme will benefit the unemployed youth under the age between 25-35 with a monthly allowance of Rs. 1000, along with other benefits such as apprenticeship chance in companies, skill development and coaching for competitive exams.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be native of Andhra Pradesh and must be unemployed.
- Must have a minimum Graduation degree or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Aspirants should belong to a below poverty line family. All the eligible beneficiaries from the family shall be considered.
- Immovable/Movable properties: Those who have 4 wheelers are not eligible.
- Aspirants who have availed any financial loan/assistance under any state government sponsored self-employment scheme of above Rs. 50,000/- subsidy are also not eligible.
- Those who are working, pursuing formal education are not eligible.
- Those who are working in quasi-government/public/private sector or self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
- Applicant should not be an employee dismissed from State/Central government service. The applicant should not have any criminal record in past.
Age Limit: Should be in the age group of 22-35 years.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham – Documents Required
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar
- Original or Xerox copy and image of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates To enter the Register/hall ticket Number Available in Certificate.
- White Ration Card
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham – How to Apply?
- Visit the official website https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- To apply Yuvanestham scheme, click on “APPLY NOW/LOGIN” button.
- Enter aadhaar number, Security code and click on “Verify” button
- Details will be displayed like as shown in below image.
- Now enter unemployed Aadhaar number, and click on “SEND OTP” button, OTP will be sent to Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Enter received OTP and click on “VERIFY OTP”
- Now a page will be displayed with your personal details. If you want to change your address details then click on the edit button and update your address details.
- Click on “APPLY/CONTINUE” button.
- If you want to check your Aadhaar and bank account linking status, Then click on “Click here” button.
- Enter UID/VID number, Security code and click on “SEND OTP” button, OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “LOGIN” button.
- Your bank Aadhaar mapping status will be displayed.
- If you are not eligible remarks with description will be displayed. Eligible criteria will be shown as tick mark, Not eligible criteria will be shown as a cross mark. so complete the eligibilities in order to proceed.
- Click on declaration checkbox and click on “Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham” button. Data submitted successfully and application id will be generated.
- Now the data has been submitted successfully and application id will be generated and the page will redirect to my profile screen and Yuvanestham ID will be sent to registered Mail ID and Mobile number.
Yuvanestham Skill Training – How to Apply?
- Visit the official website.
- To apply Yuvanestham scheme, click on “APPLY NOW/LOGIN” button.
- Enter yuvanestham beneficiary Aadhaar number, and click “SEND OTP” button.
- Enter received OTP and click on “VERIFY OTP” button and it will redirect to “My Profile” page.
- To apply Skill training click on the “Skill Training” button.
- Course name will be displayed. To know about “Course Description” click on “Know More” button.
- Select District, Mandal, Training location Name and Training location address.
- Click on Select batch dropdown batches list and select your available batch time.
- Enter your Email ID and click on “SUBMIT” button. Your Skill training details successfully submitted.
- Click on “Skill Training” button your details will be displayed.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham App
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme – FAQ
What is the mode of payment?
The allowance will be credited to the bank account of the candidate through ECS mode.
Whether allowance is given along with internship/apprenticeship?
Yes, allowance along with the amount for apprenticeship/internship will be given as norms.
Whether skill upgradation/undergoing training is mandatory?
Candidates will be given an opportunity to undergo skill training in different trades.
Whether the candidates obtained degrees from the universities of other states are considered?
Yes, subject to verification of genuineness of their certificates from the universities concerned.
Whether the youth who are working on outsourcing/contract basis/private establishments are eligible?
Not eligible. To be specific the details of employees who are enrolled under EPF will be integrated with the data base and if they are found to be working on outsourcing/contract basis/private establishments will be rejected.
What are certificates required while enrolment under the scheme?
The information submitted by the individual will be verified through the data base available under Praja Sadhikara Survey.
What is the minimum and maximum age?
The candidate should have completed 22 years of age and should not have been completed 35 years of age as on the date of application.
What is the criteria for deciding the family annual income?
White ration card will be taken into consideration. Besides that, those who are having 4 wheelers are ineligible. Having wetland of 2.5 acres and dry land of 5,00 acres maximum is eligible. In respect of Anantapuram District, the limit is maximum wetland will be 5.00 acres and dry land will be 10.00 acres.
Whether the candidate is eligible if his parents/family members are getting the social pension?
Though the parents/family member are getting social pensions, the eligible unemployed youth will be considered for assistance.
Why the qualification is fixed as Graduation/ Diploma in Polytechnic? Those who have Inter/ITI were not taken into consideration?
It is felt that there must be no negative signals conveyed through this scheme to discourage the pursuit of higher learning and there should be a cooling period of 1-2 years after completing graduation. Hence, age has been considered from 22nd years upwards.
How to know whether my mobile number is updated with Aadhaar no?
Please approach Nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center / Mee Seva Center to know the status for the updation. Please Click here to know the aadhaar enrollment centers.
Why should I update my Mobile No in Aadhaar?
Details that are shown in this application are confidential and requires your approval to reveal this information. Authentication will happen only with Aadhaar data using One Time Password (OTP) approval through your registered mobile number.
What are the eligibilities require to get this scheme?
- To be enrolled in Praja Sadhikara Survey(PSS).
- No Government employee in Family
- Not Having Four Wheeler in family
- Not taken Loan/Subsidy from government (OBMMS)
- Not Getting NTR Bharosa Pension
- Biometric EKYC in PSS
- Not Taking Scholarship
- Age between 22 and 35
- PG or Graduate or Diploma Holder
- Not Employed
- Having land Less than 5 acres in family
- Having Ration Card
- Aadhaar Seeded Bank Account
Yuvanestham Helpline Number
- People First Call Center – 1100
- Support Email ID – [email protected]
- Location – Andhra Pradesh Secratariat,Amaravathi,Velagapudi,