MAH CET Admit Card 2019: Candidates who have filled the MAH CET 2019 application form can download their respective MAH CET Hall TIcket/Admit Card by visiting www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2019. Candidates can download the MAH CET admit card online as well as they will also receive it through email/SMS. The candidate is required to use Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the MAH CET Hall Ticket. Read the entire article to know more about MAH/MBA CET 2019 Admit Card, How to download, and other important instructions to follow.
MAH CET Admit Card 2019
The admit card can only be downloaded through online mode. After downloading, the candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center for the MAH CET 2019 Examination with (i) Hall Ticket (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
How to Download MAH MBA/MMS CET Admit Card
Check the given below steps to download the Admit Card of MAH CET 2019:
Go to the official website (link will be uploaded soon).
Click on that link ‘Download Admit card’.
Enter “Registration Number/Roll Number” and “Password/DOB” and login to the system.
On the next page your admit card will display.
Take multiple printouts of the admit card and preserve it until the counselling process ends.
Documents Needed along with MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates appearing in the examination must carry his/her MAH CET Hall ticket 2019 along with ID proof in original.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Voter’s card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Valid Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
Note: Ration Card & Learning Driving License are not valid id proof
Also Read: MAH CET Syllabus 2019
- Candidates Reporting Late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Hall Ticket for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof along with Examination Hall Ticket while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Also Read: MAH CET Cutoff 2019
So we hope that this detailed article of MAH CET admit card 2019 has helped you a lot. For any doubts, you can comment down below and we will try to help you as soon as possible.