JnanaBhumi: Andra Pradesh Government has started the JnanaBhumi Scholarship registration @ https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in for the academic year of 2018-19. Candidates who are eligible can fill up the JnanaBhumi Scholarship form. To know more details on JnanaBhumi Scholarship application form, JnanaBhumi Scholarship Status, Fresh registration, JnanaBhumi Pre Matric application renewal, and others read the full article below.
What is JnanaBhumi?
The JnanaBhumi Scholarship Scheme is introduced by Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu. It is an idea to develop a smart portal for providing the integrated & seamless delivery of services relating to Scholarships and Education for both the educational institutions and students & to attain synergies.
JnanaBhumi is a Student cum Educational Institution Management System which ensures the inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all is among the UNDP Sustainable Development Goals and is a key focus area of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Student Login
Firstly, students need to login into their account with their registered id and password.
After successful login, the student has to confirm the following section details in order to proceed the scholarship grant.
- Personal Details
- Scholarship Details
- Caste Details
- Income Details
- Bank Details
Check the details below for new registration and application renewal.
JnanaBhumi Pre Matric Scholarship (New Registration)
Students who are applying for the Pre Matric Scholarship Fresh Registration can read the criteria given below.
- During the admission process, SAF or Scholarship Application Form needs to be submitted
- SAF will be available at all College Admission Office, District Welfare Offices and Banks, and www.jnanbhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Government-issued Documents/Document Numbers required for the Scholarship Form (Given below).
- The Student Copy of SAF needs to be retained by the candidate.
Note: It is advised not change the registered mobile number throughout the process.
JnanaBhumi Documents Needed
To fiil the JnanaBhumi Scholarship Form the following documents are needed.
- Aadhar Card
- Student bank passbook 1st-page copy containing the account number and account holder name
- Meeseva caste certificate number
- White ration card number/ income certificate number
- Mobile number
- Email id (as entered on the scholarship form)
JnanaBhumi Pre Matric Scholarship (For all Students)
- No need to apply for APePASS
- Students Mobile number and email id are integrated into the scholarship
- Renewal students (scholarship) can modify their mobile & email id at their respective colleges at the time of biometric authentication.
- Students should link their bank accounts with AADHAR Card (Mandatory).
- If a New/Fresh student has to edit his/her faulty (wrong) details.
- Select No and edit the wrong details and click update to insert the data.
Students promoting to 2nd year & above
- Check and confirm all the details very carefully and click on the Update button to start the scholarship grant process.
- For the promotion of 2nd year & above, edit option is not provided
Jnanabhumi Student Biometric Authentication
- The student has to give one-time AADHAR authentication at the college level for the scholarship grant.
- The following category of students can confirm or edit their bank account details.
- Jnanabhumi New Admission scholarship students need to submit their bank account details at the time of Jnanabhumi Student biometric authentication and the bank account number mentioned in the Scholarship Form will be entered by the College.
|New Admission||2nd Year and Above|
For the scholarship renewal or 2nd year above, students can update their bank account, email ID and mobile number before biometric authentication.
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status
To know the scholarship status watch the video carefully.
Jnanabhumi Password Recovery
To reset/recover the password follow the steps below.
- Visit here – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ForgotPwd.edu
- Select your identity
- For students, enter your Aadhar number and for others enter the User id of your scholarship form.
- Click on get verification code.
- And then enter the code you have received on your registered mobile number and that’s it, now you can log in to your account or create a new password if you want.
Toll-Free: 08654 – 274025
PMU: 08654 – 274029
Available between 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM. All Working Days