JEXPO Application Form 2019: The JEXPO 2019 online application will be available from the last week of January 2019. Candidates who are interested in JEXPO 2019 to get admissions into various diploma courses in engineering/technology & architecture can fill this JEXPO 2019 registration form. Read the full article to know more about JEXPO Application Form 2019, JEXPO online Application Form, JEXPO Apply online form, JEXPO online apply 2019, how to fill and other details.
About: JEXPO or WB Polytechnic is a state level polytechnic entrance test conducted and managed by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development. The Council conducts this entrance examination and prepares merit lists for admission of students to Diploma Courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy etc. in the Polytechnics of the State under its affiliation.
|Application Form Starts (online and OMR)||Last week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||1st week of March 2019|
|JEXPO Exam date||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2019|
JEXPO 2019 Application Form
- The application form is available in both online and offline mode (OMR).
- The OMR Application Form, duly filled-in, is to be submitted to any of the Polytechnics on all working days except for ‘SUNDAY’s and ‘GAZETTED HOLIDAY’s [between 11.00 a.m. & 4.00 p.m. on Monday to Friday and between 11.00 a.m. & 1.00 p.m. on Saturday] within the given deadline.
- No testimonial needs to be submitted along with the OMR Application Form. The documentary evidence(s) in support of eligibility (citizenship, educational qualification and age) and/or claims for reserved seats [SC/ST or Physically Challenged (Handicapped) or OBC-A or OBC-B, as applicable] need to be produced by the successful candidates at the time of counselling / admission / registration.
- An applicant should ensure that he/she satisfies the requirements relating to Age, Educational Qualification, Caste, etc. before submission of the filled-in application form at the centers.
Also Read: JEXPO Syllabus Download PDF
|Online Application||Rs. 225/-||Rs. 450/-|
|Offline Application||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
Also Read: JEXPO Admit Card 2019
JEXPO Application Form 2019 – How to Apply?
- Go to the official website link. (Link will be updated here)
- Click on ‘JEXPO 2019Application form” link.
- Click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ tab and click ‘Register’.
- Choose the form you want to apply from the dropdown.
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding & click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, fathers name, address, examination zone choices, educational qualification, etc.
- After entering all the details, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, upload recent scanned photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression(JPG/JPEG).
- Click on ‘Next’ button and carefully cross-check all the entered detail carefully & click on ‘Final Submit’ button.
- A confirmation page will be generated, take a print out & get application validation from any polytechnics and some selected ITIs for Cash payment.
- After the successful procedure, candidates can check their application status through login.