E Kalyan 2018-19: The E Kalyan Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2018 has been released. Candidates who are eligible can fill the eKalyan Post Matric Scholarship application form before 24 December 2018. Students who belong to ST, SC, Minority and Backward Class can apply for e kalyan Jharkhand. Read the full article below to know more about e-kalyan Jharkhand, e-kalyan scholarship amount, eligibility, e Kalyan status, etc.
What is e Kalyan Scholarship?
This eKalyan Jharkhand Scholarship is introduced by the Backward Class Welfare Department, Govt.of Jharkhand. The aim of this program is to help the students belonging to backward classes, SC/ST. A step to achieve transparent, speedy & accountable governance.
The system links all treasury, welfare departments, databases of colleges, Secondary Schools Certificate (SSC), and banks to disburse scholarships to process students’ applications for scholarships, sanctioning/releasing and passing of bills for disbursement.
e Kalyan Eligibility Criteria
Students who are eligible
- Student must be domiciled in Jharkhand State.
- Student must belong to reserved categories – Schedule Tribe (ST)/Schedule Caste (SC)/Backward Class (BC).
- Student Annual parental Income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- (For ST/SC) and must not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- for Backward Class (BC).
Students who are not eligible
- Students belonging to the categories other than ST, SC, BC
- ST, SC Students annual family income exceeding Rs. 2,50,000/- and BC Students whose family income is more than Rs. 1,50,000/- are not eligible.
E Kalyan required documents to Apply
- Student Photograph
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate (with Fee structure )
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book
- Scanned Copy of Application Form (Signature of both Student and Guardian)
How to Apply for E Kalyan?
- Visit the home page e-kalyan @ https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the Student registration tab
- Fill up the application with all required information such as Login Name/Mobile No/Email or as per the instructions are given and click on save button.
- After successful submission of the registration form, the student will receive email/SMS for his/her login details.
- Again login with your details
- Upload the required Documents (Scan Copy of originals with File Size of150 KB in JPG/JPEG Format).
- Finally click the submit button and the system will generate a confirmation page.
- Take a print of that page for future reference.
E Kalyan Application Status
Students who have successfully registered and submitted the E-Kalyan application form without any errors or mistakes and those registration form which is provisionally accepted by the website can check the application status at https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
E Kalyan Form Renewal
Candidates who want to renew their previous year scholarship form can do so by following the steps mentioned below.
- Students can check the Previous Year application status by his/her Login details.
- Students are only eligible for Application Renewal (2018-19), if and only if Previous Year (2017-18) application exist and sanctioned the scholarship amount in the ekalyan portal.
Note: Those students who are already registered, there’s no need to register again in the online portal.