CLAT 2019 Registration: Candidates who are interested can start the CLAT Registration 2019 from 13th January 2019 (Live Now) and the last date to register for CLAT 2019 is 31st March 2019 @ https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Read the entire article to know more about CLAT 2019 Registration/CLAT 2019 Application form, How to apply, steps to follow and other details.
About: CLAT aka Common Law Admission Test is a national-level law entrance examination conducted by National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO) which offers admissions into different Government and Private law colleges all over India. It offers undergraduate law programmes which include B.B.A LL.B, B.A LL.B, B.Com LL.B, and B.Sc LL.B.
CLAT 2019 Registration
- Candidates who are eligible and can start the CLAT 2019 Registration @ https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- The application form for CLAT-2019 must be filled through Online mode only.
- No hard copy of the filled online application form is to be sent to the CLAT Office.
- The photograph and signature will be required during submission of Online Application Form.
- The candidate can fill up the required details and save the same before finally submitting it.
- The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority needs to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
CLAT 2019 Registration – Documents Required
The scanned copies of the documents are required to be uploaded by the candidates mentioned below:
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
- Relevant certificate for your respective State of Domicile
CLAT 2019 Registration – How to Apply
- Go to the official website @ clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link and then New Registration tab.
- Read all the important instructions before proceeding and click on ‘continue’ button.
- Enter Name, Email-id and Mobile number and submit, a Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Now login and upload required images and click submit.
- Enert category, qualification and NLUs preference.
- Now review all the details before submitting the form.
- Once everything is OK, click on the final submit button.
- A confirmation page will be generated, take multiple printouts for future use.
- Application fees can be paid only online.
- For General/OBC/NRI/PIO/PWD/OCI candidates: Rs.4000/-
- For SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3500/-
- The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online. The actual bank transaction charges will be displayed in the payment gateway page after you choose the mode of payment.
- Application Fees is non-refundable.
CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
FOR UG (LL.B Hons)
Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% percentage for unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons/NRI/NRI categories (40% percentage for SC/ST categories).
Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in March/April 2019 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: No age limit to apply for UG.
For PG (LL.M.)
An LL.B. Degree or an equivalent with a minimum of 55% percentage for unreserved/NRI/OBC/Specially Abled Persons/NRI Sponsored categories(50% percentage for SC/ST)
Final year qualifying candidates can also apply.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit.