CLAT Admit Card 2019: Candidates who have successfully completed the CLAT 2019 registration will be issued the CLAT 2019 Admit Card. The Admit Card/Hall ticket/Call Letter of CLAT 2019 can be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his/her LOGIN account prior three weeks before CLAT 2019. To know more about CLAT 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, read the full article below.
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Follow the steps below to download the admit card of CLAT 2019.
- Go to the official website @ clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- Click on Download Admit Card link.
- Enter your Registered Number, Password & Captcha Code carefully.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- On the next page, your admit card will display.
- Download and take multiple printouts and preserve until Counselling is over.
Also Check: CLAT 2019 Syllabus
Documents Needed along with CLAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must take a print-out of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket and carry to the Examination Hall. They shall read the instructions on the Admit Card and carry the following documents below to the Examination Hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Or any other official document issued by the State or Union government.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates can see the below-listed details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration ID/ Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Course Applied for
- Exam Date & Timing
- Exam Venue
- Important Instructions for the exam
CLAT 2019 Admit Card – Important Instructions
- Those who have successfully applied can download the admit card.
- Candidate must carry the admit card along with documents mentioned above.
- Candidate without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- For any discrepancy or error in the admit card, the candidate must contact the officials and let them know the error.
So we hope that this detailed article of CLAT admit card 2019 has helped you a lot. For any doubts, you can comment down below and we will try to help you as soon as possible.