AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19: AP ePASS online apply link will be announced very soon @ https://epass.apcfss.in. Eligible candidates can apply online for ePASS AP before the deadline. In this article, we shared all the details regarding ap epass scholarship, ap epass status, know your application status, and others.
What is Ap ePass Scholarship?
The Andhra Pradesh (AP) Epass scholarship was introduced by the Social Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh. Those candidates who belong to the economically backward class or with the poor family background will get the benefit of this scheme. This AP ePass scholarship scheme will mainly help the bright students for their higher education. Candidates who are applying for ePass AP can also check TS ePass Scholarship (Available now).
Ap ePass Eligibility Criteria
Below we have discussed the detailed eligibility criteria for all students.
Students who are Eligible:
- Students who belong to the reserved categories of SC, ST and whose annual income of their family is Rs. 2 Lakhs or below and EBC, BC, Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is RS. 1 lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter
Students who are not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the reserved categories other than ST, BC, SC, EBC, and DW(Disabled).
- ST, SC Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. 2 Lakhs and EBC, BC, Disabled students whose family income is more than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Students pursuing online courses, part-time courses.
- Students admitted under management quota seats, sponsored seats.
- Students drawing allowance/stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of EBC, BC, and DW studying the Courses offered by distant mode, open universities, category B seats in BDS, MBBS.
- EBC candidates studying Intermediate or equivalent courses are not eligible.
AP ePass Application Form 2018-19
AP ePass application will be announced soon be https://epass.apcfss.in. ePass AP scholarship scheme is divided into 2 categories – Pre Matric and Post Matric.
Document required to apply for ePASS AP Scholarship
Candidates must have mentioned below documents in order to apply for AP ePASS Scholarship program:
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Latest qualifying exam certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Bonafide certificate issued by the principal of the school or college.
- Birth Certificate (scanned copy)
- Mother and Father’s ID Proof
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- A copy of the first page of Bank passbook with Bank account number and IFCS clearly visible.
Also Read: JnanaBhumi Scholarship
AP ePass Know Your Application Status
- Visit the epass website @ http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘scholarship status’ button given in the middle of the page.
- Enter your application ID and other required details are required.
- After entering the details you will get a detailed statement showing the different transactions on your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is post matric Scholarship or PMS?
A post matric scholarship is a scheme granted to eligible students who have passed 10th class such as intermediate, Polytechnic, ITI, professional courses, graduate and postgraduate courses, Ph.D. etc.
Can I secure a scholarship for the previous year?
No, the scholarship can only be claimed for the current academic year.
I have studied outside the state but my parents are from A.P. am I eligible for a scholarship?
Yes, you are eligible for a scholarship under the PMS scheme. But you have to meet the district welfare officer concerned to address your problem. Students from outside A.P. are not eligible.
Can I register after the last date?
No, epass portal will not allow you to register after the deadline unless the date has been extended.
Project Monitoring Unit
The Director of Social Welfare,
Service Road Opposite to Manipal Hospital,
Vijayawada – 520001